Mental Health Care
ParkHouses Independent Living Services
Mental Healthcare Support.
1 in 4 people in the UK are being diagnosed with a mental health problem. This number is increasing daily and having a major impact on many peoples lives. Their quality of life and daily living can suffer but with some support the impact can be minimal.
Parkhouses ILS understands that mental health issues can also have a detrimental affect on family members and loved ones. Coming to terms with the fact that someone you care about has a mental illness can be very emotional and difficult to understand.
All our support services are person centred and tailored from as little as 1 hour a week to 24 hours a day.
Some of our services include:
- Personal Care Support
- Assistance with medication
- Welfare Checks
- Assistance with meal preparation
- Housework and light domestic duties
- Support with purchasing basic essentials
- Companionship and Support services
- Respite support for family carers
- Planning social activities
- Help with household bills / Money Management
Caring for a family member can be both physically and mentally demanding. We offer respite care for family carers to take a break, recharge and relax knowing that their family member is being well cared for.